strange goings on???

MrsN

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not sure whats going on with my body atm, so if anyone can shed some light it would be fab. I havent had a period now for 63 days, (the longest I have been since coming off BCP last Oct is 50 days).

We use condoms and only had one accident approx CD30, so I dont think there is much chance I could be PG, but did a test last thursday (CD57) which was BFN.

I woke up this morning and went for a wee as you do, and when I wiped (sorry TMI approaching) there was what I can only describe as a hard 'bogey' quite large and with what looked like old blood in it as it was quite blackish/dark red/brown in places. I wiped again and there was some CM which had a slight pink tinge to it. About 2 hours later I went to the loo again and there was quite a bit of light blood on the tissue, so I assumed at long last this was me coming on. I put a tampon in, but when I removed it 4 hours later it was as clean as when it went in.....

Its been 4 and a half hours since and I havent lost anything else. Any ideas as to what this could have been???

It is very unusual if this is the start of AF as I usually come on quite suddenly and usually with a medium flow straight away.

Thanks for reading :flower:

I have no idea. However I had much the same experience about 2 months ago and just assumed (probably incorrectly) that it was a chemical pregnancy, that didn't stick. But I have no idea.

The only difference being, that I am still on BCP. (Coming off in a few weeks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->