strange happenings

pookie1987

Reaction score
Hello all,
I had forgotten I was a part of this site until today and was searching for answers. We are not actively trying but I am late with aunt flow and I don't want to get my hopes up. I have been cramping for a couple of days(very mild) so I was thinking Im about to start...but I haven't. My breasts are really really sore and heavy. I also have been feeling strange vibrations "down there" on and off all day.I am constantly feeling wet. Oh and this is crazy but I hope to get some sort of feed back from it. We have this cat that is WAY into himself but for about a week now he has been attached at the hip with me ( Does he know something I don't)?

Thank you!!!!

Its possible your cat senses something is going on in there (if that is the case). That's very common with pets and I think can be one of the first signs of a bfp soon to come :) ...on the other hand, its also possible you're having bad pms this cycle and so all you can do really is wait for af and if it doesn't show, take a test.
GL to you :)

Sounds promising :) I hope you get your BFP! Let us know ^_^

Thank you! I am testing in the morning(Friday) so hopefully I will have great news to share!!!!! Cross your fingers!!! Baby dust for everyone!!!!

I know when I was pregnant with my first, we had 3 dogs and ALL three of them would find a way to be cuddled up to me at all times as if they were "protecting" her. No matter where I was...Couch, bed, even in the shower they'd all be in the floor by the tub...I think animals can def. sense those things!! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->