Strange man at the door

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Just finished shaving when the someone knocked at the door peeked through the spyhole (might be jehovahs witness's) no offence if you are one yourself but its not my scene.

anyhoo i answers the door and its this guy from scottish hydro electric he asked who supplied our gas and electric i told him scottish gas but we were in the process of going with scottsh power he told me that was probably the worst thing we could be doing and expalined who owns who and what

he was quite persuave (sp) maybe a eensy bit pushy but in a good way i told him i would have to discuss it with my partner

I am tempted only thing is we'd have to go with a dry meter as they dont do pre payment (we currently have a quantum card for gas and a power key for the electric)

according to the leaflet he left we could save £72 on our gas compared to scottish gas and £134 on our electric compared to scottsh power per annum

Im always a bit wary of people coming to the door like that tbh. I have had someone do that to me before and i kinda got stung by it and there was lots of terms and conditions blah blah blah and ended up changing back!!

Not saying its not a good idea but just make sure you get info and read everything thoroughly first .. maybe a good thing to change :D

Hmm hope i dont sound bossy .. dont mean to .. lmao

put simply, we aint changing lol.

If Scottish Power doesnt work out then we will go back to Scottish Gas.

Im with scottish power man web and i think there fucking great!!!

No probs with them and they come out when they say they will!
xxx

Sounds good to me :D

Not had any probs with Scottish Gas, but the chance to see if Scottish Power is cheaper, thought it was worth a try.

You should look at something like Uswitch.com to see what's the cheapest for you. I definitely wouldn't agree to signing up to anything with some bloke that comes to the door. V. dodgy tactics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->