Strange new symptoms and feelings I've never experienced

gaawaa

Reaction score
Hello everyone, could you please give me your advice on my situation.

I am 22, regular cycle, not TTC, been with my partner for over 2 years, we have always been safe until one time recently.

About 1 week before my period was due my partner and I had unprotected sex. The next morning I took a morning-after pill, but threw it up shortly after.
The week before my period I was a new level of hormonal and emotional. I had (and still have) a constant 'full' feeling in my vagina, odd cramps compared to my normal cramping, back pain which is strange as I have never experienced back pain with period symptoms, frequent urination, exhaustion, aches and headaches, cravings for meat (particularly bloody meat), nausea and light headedness.
The day my period was due I took a HPT which returned negative. A few days after my period was due I started bleeding, but it was a lot lighter and less painful than my regular period, it only lasted 3-4 days when my usual period lasts 6-8, and the colouring was a lot brighter than normal. I took another HPT 2 days after bleeding started which was also negative.
Now the bleeding is over but slight cramping remains, I am still an emotional mess, I'm beginning to get horrid acne and for the first time in my life I am experiencing hemorrhoids and I can not stop binging.

What are the chances of me being pregnant and the bleeding I experienced was implantation? How long should I wait before testing again? Last test was taken Saturday the 4th of May.
What early pregnancy symptoms did you experience, and how/when did you know you were pregnant?

This same exact this happened to me! I took plan b about 2 months ago. havent had a normal period since. My bf and I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and on saturday had very light bleeding. my period is normally 7 days with the first 4 heavy. since that light bleeding on saturday I took a pregnancy test monday night and got a negative. Im planning on taking another one this weekend. I would also love to know what other womens symptoms where that they were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->