strange question

keyahopes

Finally...after 18 cycles
Reaction score
Ok I have a strange predicament and I hope someone can help me. I just did an ovulation test from early-pregnancy-tests. I saw the control line but no test line. Then I realized that I could see a pinkish color behind the sticker (not sure how to explain, the part closer to the "dip till here mark").
I opened the sticker and saw a strong pink line. What I am wondering is if this was a faulty test in which the antibody strip for test line was soo far away that it hid behind the sticker tab?
Sorry if my question is strangely confusing. but i wonder if anyone had a similar experience?
Unfortunately I threw away the pee, so i'll have to wait till i have enough to test again :(

I personally would disreguard that test and just take another one Hun....save you getting confused

Good luck xx

I agree with babyhopes, try another test. dodgy things, like we need to be confused anymore with ttc :dohh: GL x

I've read about this somewhere before. . maybe here https://www.peeonastick.com/
If you haven't been on it before it's a faaaaab site! O:)

Btt to try and answer your question myself I think the strong positive doesn't count as it will always be there when you pull the test apart, although don't quote me I'm just sure that's what I've read O:)

x x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->