strange sulfur type smell from left fingers only

nilllabean26

Reaction score
It comes and goes and my hubby can smell it Also, so it's not just me. I can wash my hands ten times in a row and nothing changes. I've done the coffee remedy and it works for a short while it then comes back. I can't take it. It can't be pills and can't be anything garlic or oniony because I've been able to eat u cooked foods like fruits and cereal n wat not. Has anyone experienced this. I looked on Google and saw two things. Something like fatigue syndrome and Also fibromyalgia. I have been super fatigued But I'm scared cuz I'm already dealing with a lot health wise. It's been 4 days now this episode. I will bring it up at my appt on Monday ,But it's too much.

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago! Lasted a few days and then went away. I'm not sure what it was but it happened to me around week 5-6.

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago! Lasted a few days and then went away. I'm not sure what it was but it happened to me around week 5-6.

that is pretty freaky. were you cooking anything unusual? did ur diet change?

Holy shit that is so strange just as I was scrolling through this forum I went to itch my nose with my left hand as my right is holding my phone :haha: and I noticed that type of smell and actually liked it .. Hahaha but was thinking wtf is that at the same time!? Then I literally scrolled down and seen this post.. Spooky 0.o :haha: anyways not really sure what it is I just assumed it was something I've touched as I haven't noticed it before :shrug:

Holy shit that is so strange just as I was scrolling through this forum I went to itch my nose with my left hand as my right is holding my phone :haha: and I noticed that type of smell and actually liked it .. Hahaha but was thinking wtf is that at the same time!? Then I literally scrolled down and seen this post.. Spooky 0.o :haha: anyways not really sure what it is I just assumed it was something I've touched as I haven't noticed it before :shrug:

Lol how long did it last for?

I washed my hands and it was still there all night but gone today.. Really stumped me? Haha :flower:

I washed my hands and it was still there all night but gone today.. Really stumped me? Haha :flower:
its funny how ur so calm and chipper about this lol. even the flower emji lolol. ive been so paranoid like i have some disease eating my finger away... mybe i should relax .. but im still gonna ask the doc on monday. do u think i should make an appt with general practioner instead of asking the ob?

Haha I don't know its just its not something I've ever heard off and everything else is going fine health wise so I'm not worried and I wouldn't if I where you but if it makes you feel more at ease I would go see your regular doctor or even ask your midwife maybe next time you see her? Just to ease your mind no need to have any worries in your mind especially during pregnancy! I know when I was pregnant with my first I worried for a while about having really odd cravings like wanting to eat sand and coal and anything gritty really :dohh: It was torture not being able to satisfy that carving ever! :haha: Actually turned out that my iron was a wee bit on the low side, so you never know it could be something like that? Best to get it checked out anyways but again don't worry yourself sick over it :flower:

thanks. and i dont have a midwife. but i will ask ob. only cuz its been over 5 days or so. its abnormal
Haha I don't know its just its not something I've ever heard off and everything else is going fine health wise so I'm not worried and I wouldn't if I where you but if it makes you feel more at ease I would go see your regular doctor or even ask your midwife maybe next time you see her? Just to ease your mind no need to have any worries in your mind especially during pregnancy! I know when I was pregnant with my first I worried for a while about having really odd cravings like wanting to eat sand and coal and anything gritty really :dohh: It was torture not being able to satisfy that carving ever! :haha: Actually turned out that my iron was a wee bit on the low side, so you never know it could be something like that? Best to get it checked out anyways but again don't worry yourself sick over it :flower:

Omg I have this! I wasn't particularly worried, I'm getting used to this pregnancy doing bizarre things to me! My hair and face have smelt like almonds for the last 3 weeks even when I use no products whatsoever...

Omg I have this! I wasn't particularly worried, I'm getting used to this pregnancy doing bizarre things to me! My hair and face have smelt like almonds for the last 3 weeks even when I use no products whatsoever...

I wouldn't mind almonds Lol. That's more mild than an onion smell Lol. Will u ask your Dr? And Also l, are u the only one who smells it, or can others Also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->