Strange symptoms

Aliciatm

Trying but not overdoing
Reaction score
Okay so af is due the 13th not sure if or when I ovulated got bunch of positives on opks for several days in a row anyway here are my crazy symptoms:
Nipples sensitive but boobs are not hurting
Nauseous
Heartburn
Stuffed up/runny nose
Constipation (not bad)
Achey all over like flu
Fevery but no fever
strange stretching sensation in stomach and flutters
Mild dull cramping nothing like af
Tired 25/7 like I can't get enough sleep
Oh and my sides hurt really bad
Just overall feeling like I have flu with no fever but hot flashes

Does this sound good normally my boobs hurt and I start getting bad cramps a week before af but nada...

Aliciatm- Sounds like the same symptoms I have I am 8dpo today. I am also breaking out on my chin. I have had mild cramps not like af just enough to be noticed, also it feels like muscle spasm small ones in my abdomen is that what you mean by twinges? If so I would say we have a good chance GOODLUCK TO US.....

Yeah like its so strange feels like a rubber band stretchig then like twinges bubbles lol... So weird I have no sore boobs which I start having 9 days before af until af and I hardly ever get sick and I have flu symptoms so strange.. Keep me informed when r u testing

Hey lol I've missed ya lol sure hope so...Please God bless me :)

I'm so nervous and I just feel strange lol

I had the flu and tired symptoms hot flashes and chills and achey without fever when I was pregnant. sounds promising.

Thanks ar. I'm ready to find out either way I'm gonna be happy with result lol if I'm pregnant I'll be way happier... If it's af hopefully all this stuff will go away all I know is when I get up I'm achey I can't find a comfortable position to sleep and I'm so tired I feel like i just got done with a 24 hour workout everything is achey

Aliciatm- I have been testing as I am a poasa.lol I am going to wait though till friday (if I can control myself)... My bbs are becoming very sore only once I put my bra on getting worse through out the day. I have two children already and I remember with my last my nipple became so sore that it hurt to have a tshirt touching them. The only thing is I don't remember what day that first started. Keeping FX this is are month I have a great feeling.

I hope it's your time yeah my boobs always hurt but they aren't now they just feel heavy not sore though and my nipple is really sensitive and I'm craving candy 24/7

yeah you have pretty much the SAME symptoms as me, except im dizzy....so dizzy.

the stretching is the same for me. and i had pinching/sharp pain in my sides as well. today i started getting cold symptoms.... my bbs are also sore(but they usually are...they feel heavy as well) i dont know every cycle i seem to get a new symptom and think maybe this is it... and its not. im trying NOT to get my hopes up but its so hard...

oh! and i have been nauseous...

Yeah I have been dizzy my boobs aren't sore like they normally are just nipples are sensitive and they are heavy they usually hurt so bad but nope.. And I'm nauseous to the point I threw up. So yeah I'm so hopeful

okay so im really tired but i cant even fall asleep because my hot flashes and just feeling uncomfortable.... WTF... i never feel like this i love taking naps and its just not fun...

Awww well if your not pg I'm going to be ticked!! lol Sounds promising:dust:

If I'm not im gonna just got nuts and eat lots of bananas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"