Strange symptoms

ok i think ive lost it...im so tired... is this normal??? like to be falling asleep but when you lay down you cant find a comfortable position.. no cramping as of now... just those twinges... strange.. this flu like stuff is making me misreble going to the insurance place to get it all straightened out so i can go back to my dr... lol

My boobs hurt, I am super tired, and have stomach cramps. Never have any symptoms when as if due. Tmi sorry, when we have sex and I am on the top it hurts horrible on my lower right side. But af is due af if due friday or saturday, took hpt yesterday amd got a big fat.BFN! So I don't know why I think k have symptoms. It sucks!
Alicia sounds awesome, which hpt are you using?

Frer yesterday gonna be testing with answer this weekend

Alicia I gotta ask - WTF is up with the bananas?? LOL

BTW - hope it's a BFP!!

(God - wasn't I the one griping about textspeak??????) :)

Im gonna go bananas so why not eat some as well only 2 more days til testing!! Yipe

ohhhhh I am in your same boat!!!!

8DPO today and I have stuffed runny nose for like 3 days
weird sensation in my lower abdomen,uterus. it's like bubbles or tickling something that can be pleasant rather than annoying.... don't know if I explained it well..

backache, tiredness... severe tiredness... i could sleep all day!!!

some very mild cramping, in the same site like when i get af but way less painfull, just enough to be noticed...

but i think the weirdest thing is my nipples!!! they are so so tender... they show trhough my bra and my shirt.... now this is embarrassing... but my bbs are not sore or tender as i would expect before af arrives...

well, it can go in 2 ways here...

either we r all crazy ladies imagining symptoms and our minds play huge tricks on us...

...or we r all due for a BFP!!!!!

I vote for the second!!!!

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for second thing is that I have all my other symptoms plus very sore throat strange to say the least urgher

me too....

statistically we cannot be all crazy..... or can we? :rofl:

no no, the second it is... we r getting a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Af is due on 13th for me too.... not sure when I should test...

So I was bad this morning and I tested 9dpo and a :bfn: of course... I hate seeing that it makes me so down then I just think well you did test to early again. And it was with a dollar tree test.

oh no!!! I was planning on testing tomorrow at 9DPO.... but I don't think I'll do it...

it is way too early, the blastocyst isn't even supposed to be fully implanted yet and we r looking for hCg in the urine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->