Strange things babies eat that they should not

fairywings

mum to Amy and Angel Ryan
Reaction score
What is the strangest thing your child has ate?

Today I was doing the dishes and she was playing with a t-towel, harmless enough, then I went to clean the oven door and noticed that she had ate 2, yes 2, buttons that go on the timer and clock. I panicked and phoned NHS Direct and they said I would have to look for them coming back out. :rofl:

If they have not come out in two weeks she has to go the doctor. We have scoured the house and no sign, so my pleasure for the next 6 days to 2 weeks is seiving through her poop LOVELY, not!

Just glad she is OK. I feel terrible. :(

But because it happened on my watch it is down to me to deal with all the nappies. OOOops! lol

I remember my mom saying I was always eating ants & cigarette butts (yuck) and my brother would eat money lol funny enough he became and accountant now hahah

Noah likes to eat baby wipes, I turn round and he's got the pack having a chew on a bit of one!! :dohh:

He somehow managed to get a tiny class rabbit (off a shelf he could reach) and I caught it in his mouth :blush:

Other than that he's really good at picking things up and coming and giving them to me!!!

My LO is too young at the moment but my sister ate cat food regularly yuk!

Baby Wipes , christmas tree , carlys books ( there are mouth and teeth marks where she has been nibbing :lol:)

my friend's mom said that when my friend was little she ate the frog. Yes the whole live frog. She put in her mouth and her mom ask what is that in your mouth, she shook her head like saying "nothing " and swallowed it down her throat YUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->