strange! update pg 1

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
Right not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes.

For the past few weeks i have been feeling sick on and off and have had huge mood swings but seen as im on the pill i thought nothing of it at the time.

When preg with zane i had heavy discharge as we all do and after i had him i was gettin more than before but for past few weeks ive been getting more.

Today ive been getting a brown discharge,head aches and feeling sick (im in the middle of my pill pack so not due period for 2 weeks) and just now i went the loo and there was fresh blood on the tissue.

Could i be pregnantand is it too early to test or shall i just wait and see what happens....confused lol:dohh:

UPDATE: tested today 10 days early n test was negative. I was hoping it was a bfp because then id no whats wrong with me as ive been so unwel and moody!

oh well i will wit to see if period turns up

i'd test even tho it might be too soon. could just be the pill mesing with you tho xx

just tesssst! :hugs: lovelovelove! xxxxxxxxxx (if its negative and you are feeling the same test in 2 wks too :))

my oh wont let me test yet. After the way he didnt help me at all with zane im worried that if i am pregnant it will be the same and i will be the one who does everything for 2 babies.

Ive had really itchy hands all day more sickness and more brown discharge and the worse mood swing in history lol and i was weeing all night

test and don't tell him... just tell us, he'll never know! we wont tell if you don't! :-$

seriously though... i hope you get the answer you want!
xXx

You know I'm here for you hon, like I said last night, its what you feel is best for you. I'l ring you in the week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->