Stress Incontinence?

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with throwing up so rough that you wet yourself a little? This is my first pregnancy and I've never had a problem with a weak pelvic floor before so I have no idea what's going on. It's driving me nuts though. I have terrible MS and the fact that I wet my pants every time I throw up makes it 100 times worse! Is this from my uterus pushing on my bladder, or from bloat or something? DH is getting quite a kick out of it :haha:.

IM not sure what happening i physically feel sick but have yet to be sick and i keep weeing myself quite bad -_-

It may not be from a weak pelvic floor but also could be from a stressed pelvic floor. Pregnancy causes so many changes! It's common for us to wear a panty liner and that's before baby is too big. Also at week 9, my tiny baby was so low I could feel it on my bladder! Now it's higher up and doesn't cause as much discomfort. But my pelvic floor muscles are upset so I still have that panty liner... Like an old lady sigh...

So you're not alone wee...

Oh the joys of pregnancy, ha ha, I'd forgotten about this!
I had norovirus at 19 weeks last time and ended up wearing maternity pads as I was throwing up (and peeing a little) every 20 mins lol! Yuck!!

I got a tummy bug at 17 weeks last time and DH was lucky enough to witness me puking in the toilet and peeing in my pyjama bottoms at the same time. Joy!

Thanks for the responses ladies! I'm so glad it isn't just me. DH had quite the giggle today when he witnessed me throwing up and wetting myself -- if only we could give them all the not so fun symptoms of pregnancy :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->