Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have had so much stress recently
not enjoying my work and alot of family problems
but me and hubby still very much want to keep trying
for a baby. I just havent had very regular cycles and
also since started using CBFM i have got 2 lines
the first month but didnt get peak (3 lines) now
this month im on cd16 and still only 1 line.
The family problems and stress just seem to get
worse and i just feel so exhausted and stressed all
the time but dont know how to stop this as worried
its going to affect my chances with ttc :(

I think the same thing... then I remember that women in war zones and women in many terrible situations still get pregnant and have healthy babies, all over the world. You and I both are just a bit behind the curve. In my head, I already have a baby, he or she just hasn't gotten around to getting here yet!

I hate when people say if you're stressed you won't get pregnant! Makes me even more stressed! Think its an old wife's tale x

I seem to stress over most things no matter how small. Does anyone know of any good tips for de stressing as I have heard yoga is not good when ttc.

I do everything: acupuncture, chiropractor, yoga, meditation, essential oils, trying to sleep more, massage, reflexology.. you name it.

Going to start going to a psychologist soon for generalized anxiety. Not much more you could possibly do, right?

I try something's including acupuncture, meditation, Chinese herbal tablets for different stages of my cycle and eating fertility foods/smoothies.

Just tried cupping to help me relax but it has hurt and felt like sun burnt for a few days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->