Stress, working out, etc. Does it really make you go into labor?

Eniala

Reaction score
Kind of two questions into one, first of all, I have been very stressed lately, we are moving and I have been working from 8 a.m. til 10 at night on weekends trying to get things put away, plus I work full time during the week. With everything on my mind, money issues, not sitting down and relaxing at all, not sleeping well, Can this cause me to go early? I'm worried as I don't want to go into labor too early!

Second is kind of the opposite question. I hear of people doing yoga, working out, being active to try to get labor started when they are near their due date or late. Has any of this actually been proven to work? Won't baby just come when he/she is ready? I'm sure if I went late, I'd be trying things to because I want to meet my little one, but not sure if any of that stuff actually works or if its all myths

All I know is that if stress caused labor, my baby would have been here by now!

yeah, everyone is freaking out like "don't lift this", "go sit down," etc....They are all saying I'm too stressed and it's going to cause me to go into labor too early. I agree, I need to relax a bit more and stop getting so stressed out, but I also have to make sure my house it put together and the baby's room is ready before he comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->