Stressed and distraught!!

He sounds selfish to me! Dont even waste ur time contacting him hun cos at the end of the day its ok for them to walk away we cant and we have to give birth and have the emotion overhall so we need that support! If he cant support you when u need him then he really deserves a reality check and a slap, show him that ur strong and independant and wont tolerate weakness when u need support!!!

xxx

Aww hun :hugs:
That's pretty awful, and you deserve an explanation! If he carries on ignoring you then just let him get on with it. You've gota think of your baby now, try not to stress out too much, as hard as that is! He's a wanker and doesn't deserve you or the buba!
xxx

:hug: What a dick. Like the other ladies have pointed out, he's probably a little (or a lot) freaked about the prospect of becoming a first-time daddy. That can do things to men, no matter what the age. But hey, he has to talk to you sometime, and hopefully he'll come to his senses and at least let you know what's on his mind.

:hugs:I'm sure you'll be a great mom. Just hang in there.

:hugs: Sorry to hear this. I hope you get the answers you're looking for soon. Sounds like you're better offwithout him if he won't even have the decency to explain though :( x

Thats so out of line of him.I hope he at the very least gives you an explanation.Youve got plenty of time to think about it but has he even said whether hes atleast going to provide for his child?*Hugs hun* Hope things look up for you soon x

:hug: i agree with what other girls have said, it sounds like he might have ended it because he's scared about the baby and the future, especially if he cant give you an explanation! hopefully he comes round soon sweetie :hugs: xx

i agree too maybe he is scared of becoming a dad men go throught the emotions of pregnancy too. i really hope that he speaks to you soon,your carrying his child and you need his support. in the mean time take care of your self and your LO. hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->