Stressed baby?

zajabalo

Reaction score
Hi,

I am 37 weeks. And for the past couple days my babys moves changed..
For like couple last months she was mostly rolling, stretching, moving her butt from one side of belly to other... Moves were strong , but calm...
But couple days ago she was lazy, and when she started move different... Her moves are more chaotic... She kicks me like crazy all day and night... Her moves are quicker, and powerful, and are more stressful compraing with last couple months... She wasnt kicking me like this since 24 week...
So I am afraid that she is stressed out... I read that we not only should watch less moving, but also too much moving... Because baby could be stressed...

So do you thing is this enough to call doctor...? Or is it me who is just paranoid, and maybe my baby just changed position, and now I feel her different...
I would really appreciate your reply... I woke up a little stressed out about this one...because usually she sleeps all night... And it is second night when she is kicking all night...

It could very well be that baby has just moved and so you're feeling the movement differently... but if you're concerned, call your doctor - better to have them tell you it's normal :) :hugs: baby is probably just anxious to come out and cuddle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->