stressed out less than 2wks

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
Anybody else down to the wire and just over it all?

Not sure I've seen many other brides-to-be around here who are as close to the date as you are. What's getting you down hun? Just the stress of it all? :hugs:

Oh god, this'll be me in a few months, for sure :wacko:

What's happening? Is it people who are stressing you? Suppliers? ...OH?? :lol:

Literally NOTHING is going right. My menus were printed wrong, They took up my dress too much (they told me she didn't measure me properly), we are having troubles with the pianist, just nothing is going smoothly. I don't even get to pick up my dress until tomorrow evening and Idk if it will even be right. My bachelorette party the other weekend was awful, my sister ruined it. I wanted to enjoy all of this so bad. We've been engaged for 3yrs and I was so excited but it's all falling apart before my eyes :(

Oh my goodness :hugs::hugs:
Just try to remember and focus on the idea that once the day arrives the only thing that'll matter is becoming your OHs wife :hugs: I'm sorry your sister ruined your bachorlorette party :nope: Hope it wasn't intentional x

Oh my goodness :hugs::hugs:
Just try to remember and focus on the idea that once the day arrives the only thing that'll matter is becoming your OHs wife :hugs: I'm sorry your sister ruined your bachorlorette party :nope: Hope it wasn't intentional x

She just turned it all to be about herself and was very obnoxious and rude all night. I've been having problems with her this whole time. She is in another wedding too for a friends and is putting more effort into the other girls wedding. For example(s)... When we picked out their shoes she was wanting to get a certain shoe and I wasn't agreeing. Well come to find out it was so she didn't have to buy two pairs, one for each wedding. Then she never offered to throw me a shower (she is MOH) but did for the other girl. Was the same day as my bachelorette party. So at my party she kept talking about the other girls shower. I never got one. Also I had to throw my own party. She never did anything like she promised. I made all the favors and reservations. She never even chipped in on the favors like she said she would.

OMG! :dohh: So my sister just texted me. She twisted her ankle and may have to wear one of those big soft support boots at the wedding :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->