Stressful day

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
Well, I went in for my weekly biophysical profile today and failed it with 6/8. So they hooked me up for a non stress test...Failed that too, due to two long drops in heart rate. Then they sent me to L & D for further monitoring...and that was great, but had contractions the entire time. They still sent me home, so no baby yet. :/

thats strange!! did they at least give you some kind of plan or ask you to come back for more monitoring?? I would imagine they should have kept you in if you had two failed stress tests! especially that you are almost 38 weeks!
I hope you feel better soon hun

No instructions apart from "come back if your contractions become painful or your water breaks". I have another NST Monday anyway....but I am kind of feeling weird now, and slightly crampy so maybe I'll just go into labor tonight?

No instructions apart from "come back if your contractions become painful or your water breaks". I have another NST Monday anyway....but I am kind of feeling weird now, and slightly crampy so maybe I'll just go into labor tonight?

OOH how exciting!! good luck dear! I'm sure if they felt there was a serious danger to baby they wouldn't have let you go home though so I hope that puts your mind at east! keep us updated on what happens with you tonight! fingers crossed for you and baby:hugs:

Well, no new developments as of this morning. Still just feel kind of weird though. I'm ready for her to decide to arrive, if for no other reason than to take away the stress of the extra risks with GD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->