Stressing about expressing milk for return to work

sweetthang24

Mum to 1 of each :)
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am due to return to work in about 4 weeks time. I have recently accepted a new job and this requires some training days where I will leave my babies with the associated nursery.

I am really really really rubbish at expressing Anything, I've tried pumping and hand expressing but get an amount so tiny it makes me want to cry (1/2 an oz). i have had a little stash but it has been used on other things throughout my time off.I was expecting to have at least 4 weeks to build up a pitiful stash but now I have to go in for these training days. My first one is on Friday and I have nothing stored in the freezer.

He is only feeding 3 maybe 4 times a day as it is so It feels like I have nothing spare to express.

I don't want to give him formula. I have in the past used a good friend of mines milk as she had over 150oz in her freezer but she is now pumping for a lady in our town who had triplets so I think she deserves it more than me.

I'm really stressing over this and don't know what to do. :cry:

Help!

Have you got an electric pump? With my medela swing I got loads out whereas I couldn't get anything with my manual! Also, I don't have a stash, I just pump the day before for the next day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->