Stressing about names

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
We've been trying to think of baby names since we first found out we were pregnant with little success. Almost 30 weeks down and only 9 to go and i'm really stressing. I'm so so picky I don't like anything religious or unusual, very classic and tradition are what I tend to like. We already have a son called Jack Benjamin Foster.
Our families are from different areas so I keep thinking how the different accents would say the names (Birmingham + North West UK) and how they sound with our surname.

So far our favourite is Harry but im unsure with how the local accent would say it. I can't think of a middle name either. Jack and Harry Foster do sound nice together tho.

I also like Oscar but Oscar Foster sounds stupid.
I also like Reggie but cant think of a middle name to use with it.

I'm really struggling, any ideas?

Love Harry (and Harrison)... I can't imagine it sounding bad in any accent?

Harry James
Harry Arthur
Harry Jude
Harry William

Agree Oscar Foster is too much though, even though I love Oscar.

Reggie Oliver
Reggie Samuel
Reggie Jacob
Reggie Matthew

Other first name suggestions

Oliver
Elliott
Henry

Xx

Harry James
Harry Karl
Harry Vincent
Harry John

Reggie Thomas
Reggie Silas
Reggie Kyle
Reggie Simon

Other first name suggestions:
Oliver
Henry
Maxwell
Theo/Theodore
Leo
Liam
Edward
James

Harry and Jack sound good together, also like max and Jack and don't think accents will affect pronounciation of max too much xx

I think Jack and Harry go really well together. Oscar is on my list but agree it's a bit much with Foster. Not a big fan of Reggie if I'm honest.

Other suggestions (sorry for any repetitions!)

Henry
Alfie
Archie
William
Oliver
Seth
Samuel

this is so difficult. I like Max but it feels a bit of a dogs name. the local accent here tend to turn an "e" sound into a "eh" if its at the end of a word. So Harry would be Harreh. so it would be the same with Reggie, Alfie, Archie etc People do it with my name and it really bugs me thats why ive been unsure. my issue is there just aren't many names i like grrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->