Stressing....

coolnessa22

Reaction score
Ok....I need some guidence and help. I noticed that I spotted brownish blood 2dpo and now 4 days late and still no af. I took a pregnancy test 15dpo and bfn...but being 18dpo my stomach just feels weird...cant really explain it and still no af. I am scared to take another test because I dont want to see the pfn. Any suggestion that I am or not? Thanks

Hello

Maybe you should wait another couple of days and take another test. I know it's disheartening but it's either that or wait to find out the natural way when af shows up. Implantation bleeding usually happens within ten days I think so maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought?

I know what you mean about the weird tummy feeling though, I have the same. I feel like something's behind my belly button blocking me from holding my tummy in.

When is af due?

X

Have you tested again yet? I think you should. If it's still bfn, then get yourself a doctors appt for a blood test. Are you normally very regular?

Yeah maybe try another test as if you are pregnant then your hcg levels would have increased quite a bit.

Stay positive, as long as af hasn't turned up you're not out yet.

Do you have any af type symptoms that you usually get get?

Louppey...Af would come on time very 28 days...so I am not too sure what's going on....

Katiee21....I'm tired all the time, I can sleep till noon now. I have lower back pain here and there. My stomach just feels bloated and have this pressure feeling. I would have small headaches here and there but nothing crazy. And all I am doing is thinking is that it's all in my head and sikeing myself out. I don't have sore boob, nipples arent different color, so I still don't know what to think...

Everyone is different. I found out recently that when my mum was pregnant with my sister no hpt's or blood tests showed up at positive for five whole months.

I'm never later than 35 days and today is the day I've missed my period, I don't have any symptoms what so ever not even sore boobs which always happens 7-10 days before af is due.

Just stay relaxed, do a test tomorrow or on Saturday if you can and if it's still negative then go and see your doctor for a blood test.

X

:hugs: What a confusing time for you hun, i'd def test again then off to the GP's for a blood test if needs be. As Katie says, some women don't get positive pregnancy tests!

Hey lovely I'd wait and test again in a few days some people don't show on a hpt as well so if you get another bfn I'd get bloods done to check xoxo good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->