Stretch mark cream?

emicakess

Reaction score
Any suggestions?? My last pregnancy I was only pregnant until 11 weeks and I got a couple purple marks on my belly and hips as well as more skin colored marks on my bbs! I didnt use any cream in that pregnancy. I want to start using cream soon to hopefully dodge atleast some of the marks (or try lol) but I have no idea where to start?

Did anything work for you? Or didnt work for you?

lanolin, out of everything i ever tried it works the best..its a bit thick and a bit stinky..not much a bit..

but it works wonders on stretch marks..i have zero...and if u breast feed it save ur nips ;)

Stretch marks are genetic. Unfortunately no cream or oil can prevent them. :(

stretch marks are definitely genetic but I think you can help control them. I can't say enough about Nerium Night Cream. It is designed for wrinkles but I have seen amazing results on stretch marks with it. I have all the safety info too if you want to see it; totally safe to use during pregnancy imo.

I would like to see the info slg!

Amour I know that they are genetic but I might as well try and tame them :) worth a try right ?

Definitely. If anything, the creams will at least keep your skin hydrated and less itchy.

Stretch marks are genetic. Unfortunately no cream or oil can prevent them. :(

I have 4 kids and zero stretch marks..

my mother had tons from me and my grams from her kids..

im thinking i did something right :)

also lanolin is made for pregnant and breast feeing moms so its safe to use...:)

yup no reason why you cant try and keep them at bay :)

I'm already using this every night after my shower:
https://www.amazon.com/Palmers-Butter-Formula-Massage-Stretch/dp/B000EGZ3G6

I put it on tummy, boobs and where ever else if I have left over cream on my hands (usually my lower back). Smells like chocolate. lol

I might get this later on. I've seen it mentioned a few times on BnB.
https://www.amazon.com/Mama-Mio-Tum...1386878542&sr=1-4&keywords=stretch+mark+cream

Ooo, I just saw that the Mama Mio stuff is sold at BuyBuy Baby (they're affiliated with Bed Bath and Beyond) and I bet you can use their 20% off coupon! I may have to go check that out this weekend. :)

the only thing palmers did was lessen the red of stretch marks for me..it didnt help prevent or take them away like lanolin ...lanolin prevents and takes away what is already there..
u can also use it on any scar you may have and watch it over weeks disappear :)

I dont know about the other listed so i cannot say :)

I use clarins body tonic oil it's fantastic and I have nothing one of the girls in work had twins and she used it and got nothing it's pricey at €45 I used two bottles through out pregnancy. It smells beautiful aswel. If you have the money give it a go also my friend said coconut butter the virgin kind and that's €7 she said that was great.

I answered a similar question in second trimester.

I used an organic stretch mark cream. It has no parabens, phytalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, or artificial fragrances or colors. I liked the idea that something I was putting on my belly and was absorbed daily had nothing bad in it. It is the best lotion/cream I have ever used and smells really good. I used it after pregnancy too.

https://sweetsationtherapy.com/item_3/EllastiBelly-Organic-Stretch-Mark-Miracle-Caviar.htm

My doctor said that stretch marks are mainly genetic (some people will get them and some will not and it doesn't really matter what you use, lol), but that staying hydrated during pregnancy helps more than slathering stuff on your belly, lol. Good luck!

Hi there. I never got your email so I'll give you some info here. The Nerium Night Cream also has no parabens, phytalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, or artificial fragrances or colors. The active ingredient is a plant extract. The company hired a third party to do clinical trials. As part of that they drew blood from people using the cream over several months time. At no point could they detect any active ingredient in the blood stream. This is why I would feel totally comfortable using it during pregnancy.
I'll attach some before/after pictures.

Attachments

• nerium pregnant belly.jpg
    nerium pregnant belly.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Nerium Stretch Marks.jpg
    Nerium Stretch Marks.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
btw lanolin cream found in the baby aisle in pharmacies if not there ask is 100 percent natural as well...:)
not advertising just thought it would be interesting to read

https://www.friendlybaby.co.uk/feeding/lansinoh-lanolin.html

I don't want to hijack or anything.. but those using lanolin, did you get the cream or pure lanolin?

I don't want to hijack or anything.. but those using lanolin, did you get the cream or pure lanolin?

Lansinoh...its 100 percent natural and safe to use pregnant and then on ur nips breastfeeding..omg they saved mine..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->