stretch mark creams

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
Was wondering what stretch mark prevention cream people are using if any?

Iv been using bio - oil and palmer's coco lotion, but there both running out so I thought id try something new if its working for others.

I think the bio-oil is rly good and worth the price £10-£15 for a medium sized bottle, iv been religeously moisturing my bump and still not got a stretch mark there iv been lazy with my boobs tho and didnt always moisturize them and they have a few pale marks on each one :blush: so i know i had better keep it up with my bump to prevent them.

Iv read clarins do something that is really good but its like £30 id want a 3 months supply for that amount!!

yeah a friend told me about a clarins one!!!

I used cocoa butter but not religiously!! im really thinking of getting some bio-oil cos its good for stretch marks that have already happened!!

I've just recently gotten my first stretch marks. I'm rather horrified and thoroughly depressed about it. I had been neglecting my belly big time. Now I am slathering it with pure Shea butter everyday. It feels nice, I hope it helps prevent any more from appearing.

I would def recommend it, if you shop around you can get it few quid cheaper in differnt places, I know bodycare (also called grahams) and a chemist by me called "savers" do it cheaper then in boots. I keep meaning to go and look at my local market on the toiletries stand to see if its any cheaper there.I got the medium sized bottle for just under £10 off a stall in a shopping centre when i was visiting my auntie, I was very impressed because its just under £15 in boots!

Its a good way to involve your OH too as i get him to do the lower of my back and then my bump and Jasmine really kicks sometimes when I use it. I know people say if your mom had stretch marks you'll get them too my mom had them really bad after me and my brother that she had a tummy tuck so she told me to make sure i used something from day 1 and so far not one mark except for my boobs which im not too fussed about as i wasnt moisturising them much and i feel like i can hide them anyway obvious i dont get my boobs out for the world to see haha, but people are more likely to see them on your tummy and back after. I dont want to get to confident though still got 11 weeks left enough time for them to appear on my bump!!

i've just an avent spray, that was in the first tri, second tri someone bought me cocoa butter, that wasn't dear, now i've run out...thre weeks to go, do i buy some more??? do you put it on afterwards?

i really notice if i don't remember to put it on twice a day. no stretchies yet..touch wood.:dohh:

Im using one from boots called Derma Mum. Its really good and smells lovely. I use it every night after a bath on my bump, boobs thighs and bum and so far no stretch marks. Its only about £11 for a hugh tub so i really reccomend it !!
xx

sorry to say if your gunna get them your gunna get them

i use a mix of dif oils including vit e and sweet almond oil

I've used Bio-Oil since i first found out and up until i was 34 weeks i didn't have one stretchie.

Now i have a gazillion. But i do think it helped keep them at bay for so long and they could definately be worse.

I think if you are gonna get them, you're gonna get them. No-where to run and hide from the big bad stretchies :cry:

I already have strech marks on the back where my calfs are and there pretty bad :cry:, I used to wear skirts and shorts but I dont even want to think about wearing them, Its been to HOT here to be wearing jeans. Are there any GOOD creams or oils that I can use on then to maybe help them look less noitcable? I really wanna wear shorts and sirts again!:cry:

I just put cocoa butter on after a bath.
Not everyday, just when I feel like it.
But Im not fussed, if I get them I get them.
I'll have a baby out of getting them, :)

I've been drowning myself in different lotions. I already have some because I was stupid and neglected my skin in first tri/early 2nd...but this seems to be keeping any more from coming up.

Bio Oil twice a day. Brazil Nut body butter twice a day. And I just randomly drown myself in Curel Pregnancy & Motherhood (its new but its working) throughout the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->