stretch marks

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
Yay! Had some dodgy looking stretch marks on my hips which I didn't think were particularly attractive, so put on some Fake Bake and voila! I now have a yummy tan and my stretch marks have all but faded away! Am now a happy bunny! :happydance:

its fake an isnt it?
i got palmers body butter, its a really tick cream, and it stopped mine in its tracks, i read though that stretch marks are inherited and its a hormnal thing so if you get them you get them no matter what
xx

i use bio oil and coco butter, but i have heard it only gets the top layers of skin and stretchmarks come from the bottom layers, so if ur guna get them ul get them! :( xx

Yeah,Fake Bake is a fake tan - it's covered up my stretch marks a treat! You can hardly see them now! :D

where du get ur fake bake from lousielou and how much is it??
xx

You can get it in department stores, but have found it on line much cheaper - https://www.monstersupplementstore.com/Fake_Bake_Self-Tanning_Lotion_-_6oz
You have to put it on at night and shower off in the morning, the colour is fab! Very pleased! :D

I managed to get through all my pregnancy last time without them, was so proud, then 3days before Amelie arrived I got some on the lower part of my bump. I think my skin just gave up, she was a big baby so it did quite well. Not sure what will happen this time, I'm putting on loads of bio oil and body lotion anyway.

I just read in my fit pregnancy magazine that the fake n' bake stuff has not been testing in pregnancy and is a chemical that does get into your system. I want to use some for my legs but i have to admit this is one thing that I have thought twice about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->