Stroller... anyone has this one?

I don't have the Pivot but my travel system is Evenflo - closer to something like the Evenflo Meridian, which is just a little cheaper and I absolutely love it! It is easy to buy an extra carseat base making baby ultra portable. We are expecting #2 any day now and we went with Evenflo for first child's toddler seat. The carseat/stroller is in perfect condition despite plenty of use and is ready to go for the new baby. Our "pack n play" is Evenflo too. Really love and recommend the brand!

Thank you for your input ladies.
I really like Pivot in silver color/sandy or whatever color it is. We aren't finding out gender, so it works for us.
However, what worries me a little is reviews about wheels. Saying they are hard plastic and ride is really bumpy for a baby, as well as, they get damaged really fast..

It's so hard to know until you have one! When we took our Maxi Cosi to the UK I noticed how rugged and good the wheels on all of the buggies there were compared to ours!! I guess American ones aren't used on the streets as much....but maybe, depending on where in NY you are!!

I definitely want a stroller I can use for outdoors. I plan on doing a lot of walking in the city.
I am originally from Europe and I miss those "rubber" wheels or whatever the material is. It just sit nicely on the pavement. These plastic wheels in the ISA are horrible.

We are going with evenflo (sibby) also. I tested it out and loved it. It seemed very comfortable and got it in this lovely grey/tan color for a massive steal from target. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->