strollers. how old to use one without the infant carrier

cooper2010

Reaction score
My baby hates her infant carrier car seat. She does not like being in it at all. I really want to start walking and I have slings for her but I think I want to get a stroller too. See, she is only 7 weeks, but she has really good head control already and I am wondering what is too young to be sitting in a stroller without the carrier attachment. She loves to face forward also to look around.

Any suggestions? And do you think I would look like an idiot with such a little baby in a stroller like that?

Check out the instructions hun.

My travel system came with a carrycot, car seat and seat unit. It wasn't until I checked the instructions to start using the seat unit around 4.5months that I realised it can be used from birth as long as it's fully reclined - not that it bothered be because I loved using the carrycot lol.

Can you not get a carrycot/bassinet attachment for your stroller. I don't think babies should be in their car seat for long periods of time anyway so would be better in the stroller as long as it can recline flat.

Some strollers you can use from birth. As pp said, check instructions x

It varies from stroller to stroller, mine was from 3 months although it was one that came with the carrycot.

As PP says just check the instructions, most of the lie flat strollers can be used from birth and it will actually be better for baby for long periods than using the car seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->