Strong feeling that I lost the baby

wonderstruck

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am so sorry for your losses and am here seeking your honest opinion on my situation. I'm just past 6 weeks in my first pregnancy according to my LMP but I just have a feeling that I've had a mmc. At 4 weeks I had a ton of symptoms and now nothing, I just don't feel pregnant anymore. On two separate occasions I've had brown, somewhat clumpy spotting. No bright red blood or large clumps of anything to make me completely certain what's happening but definitely enough to cast suspicion. I also took a couple HPTs that appeared much lighter than in weeks prior. I want to be optimistic but I'm also trying to be realistic so when I go for my scan on Friday I'm not devastated when it's just an empty sac or no heartbeat.

For those of you who had similar symptoms (or should I say lack of symptoms) what ended up being the outcome? I've never had a mc or even a pregnancy before so I don't know what to be looking for or what I should be feeling. I just know something doesn't feel right. I'm not familiar with mmc or ectopics but from the reading I've done those both seem like possibilities. Can anyone offer their experience or insight? You don't need to sugarcoat it, I'd rather prepare myself now than later. Thanks!

Sorry you are having to deal with these feelings.. it's absolutely draining and nerve-wracking. With both my mmc's I had a "feeling of doom" , I can't really explain it but I just knew deep down something wasn't right. I never had "strong" symptoms with either one, just slight nausea. With my successful pregnancy and this one I've had strong symptons and a peaceful feeling (still some normal fears but different if that makes sense!!!)
That said , that applies only to me.
I really don't believe anyone can take other people's experiences for themselves especially when talking about pregnancy because there is such a huge variety of symptoms and varying degrees. Especially if this is your first pregnancy you don't have anything to gauge off of, I certainly wouldn't worry just yet!!!
I wish you all the best. Please keep us updated and I pray your mind eases and you get the reassurance you need!!! I know what kind of torture it is to feel like that!!!

Hey,

I also lost my symptoms and have brown spotting. I went for a scan and baby's heart rate was slow but had picked up a week later. Then 3 weeks later I had more brown spotting and the baby had died two weeks before.

Hope you don't have the same experience as me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->