• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Struggling and need support ttc 9 months or longer

Can I join you ladies ?
I've been ttc number 2 since Oct/Nov 2015 just a couple of months after dd was born. She took best part of 2 years to conceive .

And here I am ! Trying everything in the book!

I'm finding it harder this time round, I'm not just hoping for a baby of my own again, but a friend/ sibling for life for my dd! She loves baby's, she always wants cuddles and won't leave them alone! Which then brings tears in my eyes!

Dr told me I will fall pregnant and that I basically should appreciate what I had as she sees people all the time who are struggling and don't have any children!
I also feel people don't take me seriously as I'm 25 ! And that people have no issues on there 20's and I have loads of fertile years left!

How are you ladies doing? I'm waiting on AF post miscarriage so we can try for our rainbow baby. Hope all is as well as can be!

Hi amber, I'm so sorry for your loss. Really rooting for you and your rainbow baby.

Ive been having investigations done, turns out I have a bicornuate uterus and a hormone imbalance so waiting to hear how to get that under control.

Hi amber, I'm so sorry for your loss. Really rooting for you and your rainbow baby.

Ive been having investigations done, turns out I have a bicornuate uterus and a hormone imbalance so waiting to hear how to get that under control.

Thank you!
Sorry to hear that but hope you will get some answers!
I don't know much about bicornuate uterus, it must be something that developed later as you didn't have it with your DS?

No, apparently I would have been born with it but it wasn't picked up on with my ds. So strange they missed it!

Wow, that is strange they didn't pick it up before. Hope you are able to get the hormone imbalance straightened out soon!

I totally hear where you all are coming from.

I am 39 turning 40 in a couple months and I have two wonderful children from a previous marriage, but me and now husband wanted to bring the family together with a new little buddle of joy. We had been trying for 12 years, yes we did after the 1st year go and find out what the issue was since we new I could have children. I ended being fine but he wasn't, but we still had some hope. The DR. told us the chances were very low but not impossible it could happen we just had to keep trying.

We tried everything that we could think of aside from going to a fertility clinic. We said that we would keep trying until i turned 40.....well that is around the corner. We spoke about it just a few months back and decided that since it hasn't happened it probably won't so we stopped trying.

I have always been regular give or take a day or two at most. I have had my heart broken more times than I can count month after month. Well right now I am 21/dpo and 8 days late with every pregnancy symptom you can think of. Emotions have been totally crazy the last few days, good and bad. I finally broke down and got hpt last night and I took it this morning and it came out negative :(

I have been reading so many posts that do give me hope that maybe I still could be??? There are for sure no signs of AF at all. I will try and test again in a few days if AF has not shown her ugly face.

I just don't think I can handle it being negative again, and I have to say that i am very happy that i found this thread to know i am not alone in any of this.

How are you ladies doing? I'm waiting on AF post miscarriage so we can try for our rainbow baby. Hope all is as well as can be!

Hi Amber, I am so sorry to hear, I have been there myself and its not easy.

Hugs,

Lennie

Well its the next day so now 22/dpo and 9 days late....still not AF but last night I had a feeling that it was coming, this may sound strange but litterally just before AF comes my upper thighs get extremely sore for about 20 mins or so and then AF shows up within an hour. This happend to me last night but it was longer that 20 mins it was at least a good couple hours but no AF and nothing today either....feeling even more confused :(

Well its the next day so now 22/dpo and 9 days late....still not AF but last night I had a feeling that it was coming, this may sound strange but litterally just before AF comes my upper thighs get extremely sore for about 20 mins or so and then AF shows up within an hour. This happend to me last night but it was longer that 20 mins it was at least a good couple hours but no AF and nothing today either....feeling even more confused :(

That sounds very confusing. Hope you are able to get an answer soon. Are you able to get a blood draw?

I am doing my best to try and wait it out....not easy at all. I am treating myself as though I am pregnant just in case. I did make an apt with my Doc but there is such a long wait.....another 3 weeks :( but they do have me listed down on the on call in case there is a cancelation but i am like 5th on the list so my apt might come faster. Right now I am 25/dpo and 12 days late....I did do another test over the weekend and it was still negative....waiting games do suck

Sorry you are stuck in limbo! Hope there is a cancellation so you can get in sooner!!

Limbo sucks dragonfly, really hope you get to see someone soon. I also get the sore thigh feeling before af, or at least I used to before my body screwed itself up!

The other results in show that I have multiple cysts on both ovaries 🙁 Follow up appointment is on Monday. So far all these tests are not shaping up too well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->