Struggling so much :(

Stargirl1993

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago wasn’t a planned pregnancy but was happy about it and excited.. we decided not long after to ttc.. I thought it would help me get over the loss of my baby if I was to get pregnant straight away I know that it won’t replace my baby and I’d never forget about it but I feel like I got my hopes up deep down thinking I’d fall pregnant straight away but I don’t think that’s going to happen :( I think I was around 8dpo last pregnancy when I got a faint line on a ic and then 11dpo got a 1-2 weeks on a clearblue. Well I ovulated on the 18th and today is 9dpo and I don’t think I can even see a faint line :(

I’m feeling broken and depressed I don’t want to do anything get out of bed, do house work nothing i suffer with depression anyway started to get better come off antidepressants last year still suffered abit but I could manage it without medication but the last feel weeks I can feel myself slipping back into really bad depression :( I feel like I’m falling apart :cry:

I am so very sorry for your loss.
Have you spoken to anyone IRL about how you feel? Your partner? A family member, friend or dr?

you’ve suffered a huge loss, and taking time to grieve that is so important. Don’t think of things you aren’t managing to do, think of the time you need for your body, and your heart, to come to terms with what has happened.

I lost a baby in 2012. We continued to ttc, but I was broken. It was 4 months before I asked for help from my dr, and just the asking, the telling someone else how awful it was and having them tell me that was ok was what I needed.

Sometimes it’s hard to talk to people as it seems they have moved on and forgotten, and you feel you shouldn’t be sad if nobody else thinks you should. But processing your emotions and letting yourself feel them will help in the long run. knowing you are slipping is a great first step to moving forward, you recognise the signs and can ask for help now before it gets any worse.

Sending lots of love.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
Have you spoken to anyone IRL about how you feel? Your partner? A family member, friend or dr?

you’ve suffered a huge loss, and taking time to grieve that is so important. Don’t think of things you aren’t managing to do, think of the time you need for your body, and your heart, to come to terms with what has happened.

I lost a baby in 2012. We continued to ttc, but I was broken. It was 4 months before I asked for help from my dr, and just the asking, the telling someone else how awful it was and having them tell me that was ok was what I needed.

Sometimes it’s hard to talk to people as it seems they have moved on and forgotten, and you feel you shouldn’t be sad if nobody else thinks you should. But processing your emotions and letting yourself feel them will help in the long run. knowing you are slipping is a great first step to moving forward, you recognise the signs and can ask for help now before it gets any worse.

Sending lots of love.

thankyou, I haven’t spoke to my partner about it for the last 2 weeks but I have spoke to my mum
And she knows how I feel :( I got given some information on support groups etc x I’m not wanting to go back to the doctors they will end up trying to put me on antidepressants x I’m going to see how I feel the next few weeks if im no better I’ll refer myself for some counselling x

due on my period so hormones are not helping I feel so moody and angry :(

thankyou, I haven’t spoke to my partner about it for the last 2 weeks but I have spoke to my mum
And she knows how I feel :( I got given some information on support groups etc x I’m not wanting to go back to the doctors they will end up trying to put me on antidepressants x I’m going to see how I feel the next few weeks if im no better I’ll refer myself for some counselling x

due on my period so hormones are not helping I feel so moody and angry :(

well we are here if you need to chat, or get it all out. I really hope that you start to feel brighter in the coming weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->