Struggling to cope with the sickness and emotions?

T

trashit

I'm so happy to be pregnant i cannot express that, and i have so much love for my baba already! I even talk too it and am obsessed with feeling the bump :) The scan made me so happy to know everythings ok.
But one thing i'm beginning to struggle with is the vomiting and nausea. My OH cooks these lovely meals that i'd usually wolf down and enjoy and now i have to be sick half way through, or feel like im gonna and cant ever finish a full meal. I feel absolutely dreadful, and i thought the worst of the sickness subsided at around 12 weeks as well =( I'm also struggling with my emotions, i get angry and flip out at the tinyest of things, and i feel awful about the way im treating my OH, he's so understanding and i'm just a bitch to him, i feel totally repulsed by him! :dohh::nope:

I also don't feel up to going anywhere either, i know how important it is to exercise but everytime i attempt i start to feel faint and achy! I just don't know what to do and really cannot wait for the sick stage to pass!! I'm sick of moaning on to everyone about how shit i feel but its all i can say because it is literally all thats on my mind!!
Anyone got any advice or anyone feeling the same way?? :shrug:

no really apart from its all so normal its just a part of pregnany including the oh repulsing you bit (to alot of women not all) the only thing you can do is keep telling yourself its not forever and try to busy yourself so your not getting the chance to dwell on how shit your feeling! not easy i wished so much i could just be left on my own in a dark room

it does pass though

xxx

I went through my first pregnancy feeling very much like you just described. It will get better. Try and spend some time for just you every day, it will help you to relax. Sounds like you have a wonderful and understanding oh too. You will get through the finding him frustrating, it just takes time as you and your body get used to the hormones changing so quickly

:hugs:

You're definately not on your own, I really struggled in 1st tri due to severe MS. I even struggled to keep water down despite 2 lots of anti-sickness tablets from the doctors. I was also in tears most days at how rotten I felt. Mine is starting to ease off a bit now & every day I feel a little better. Try to get as much rest as you can & remind yourself that it will soon pass & will all be worth it in the end when you hold your baby in your arms :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"