struggling to pick a name

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies, im sitting here trying to pick a name for when i go in wednesday. still dont knwo if its a boy/girl and dont want to bury him/her with no name. i cant imagine naming little one anything i had before, it just seems different now. if there are any websites or anything with some names id be very grateful if you could pass them on.

thanks so much xxx

I have a ton of name sites in my bookmarks, this one is my favourite though.

https://www.behindthename.com/

thanks so muchits the best ive come across too xxxx

Good luck choosing something sweetheart. There are some beautiful names you can have for both sexes too.

Thinking of you xxxx

Good luck choosing something sweetheart. There are some beautiful names you can have for both sexes too.

Thinking of you xxxx

thanks babyboyle. hopw your keeping well and have lots of support! know we're always here for you too xx:hugs:

Good luck choosing your name. I stuck with my favourite boy name as I knew that is what I would have named him.

I picked a name that would be good for both sexes ... but u could i guess pick a girl and a boy name..:shrug:
good luck hunney!!! XXX thinking of u !! XX :hugs:

Something earthy and meaningfull would be quite nice, I dont know what to suggest to you but im sure youll find something perfect really sorry xxx

:hugs: I think you know when it comes to it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->