Struggling :(

maryanne1987

Reaction score
Do any other ladies with pregnancy complications sometimes struggle with the pressure of it. I'm so so grateful to be pregnant again, I really am, and I know we chose this so I know I shouldn't complain, but it's all getting on top of me. I'm on blood thinning injections, aspirin, I'm anaemic, have obstetric cholastasis, spd and my baby is still being monitored as he's not moving as much as they would like. I can't even have a normal birth because of complications with my last delivery. It's all planned out with no room for me to have any say or make any decisions. I'm at the hospital twice every week, sometimes three times for all the appointments and it's just making me feel down. I feel like there's so much worry all the time. Would just like a few weeks to get to enjoy being pregnant. I know when I hold my son it will all be worth it and I really am grateful but it's making me feel very unhappy :(

Awwww bless you big hugs :hugs::hugs:

It must be so hard having no say over your pregnancy, as you know I'm high risk so a lot the choice has been taken from my hands but not the extent yours is, think of the end result it will be worth it :flower:

:hugs: To you xxx How you feel is 100% understandable, you are a very brave lady and after this is all over and you have your beautiful baby you deserve to relax and enjoy them xxxx Its bloody tough having one complication but having so many is bound to take a massive toll on you xxxx

Thank you so much ladies xx I'm feeling more positive today, just had a wobbly, emotional evening. Over half way now so I can do this, only 15 weeks to go.

Giant hugs sweetie xxx
Henry is beautiful and will be soo worth it all xxx
Ur doing great, looking after your littles at the same time
No easy feat xxx
Hugs

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I've terrified of getting OC again, being hospitalised and away from my Aurora. I have tried to explain to people around me just how terrified the whole experience was last time and the fact that it's more than likely to happen again. Every itch and scratch fills me with dread.

That's my biggest fear too. I'm struggling to stay out of hospital, my son is older so ok with his dad but my Aurora is only 10 months. I've never left her. I'm hoping if I take all my meds and do as I'm told then I can hopefully avoid hospital stays until I'm induced. Hopefully OC will stay away for you! It's horrible! Last pregnancy it made me really poorly.

That's my biggest fear too. I'm struggling to stay out of hospital, my son is older so ok with his dad but my Aurora is only 10 months. I've never left her. I'm hoping if I take all my meds and do as I'm told then I can hopefully avoid hospital stays until I'm induced. Hopefully OC will stay away for you! It's horrible! Last pregnancy it made me really poorly.

*hug* I know how you feel mama. We don't have a great support system where we live. I'm Aurora's primary care giver as her dad works all the hours God sends to help make ends meet. It'll be okay. We have to be okay. I was really ill too. In and out of hospital for six weeks, steroids, injections, drips, liver function tests. I'm hoping that when it does rear its ugly head, I'll have all the medicine and support I need. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->