Struggling!

Layla

Reaction score
my hayfever has got really bad, i always suffer with it badly in June, at teh end of June it goes and i have the summer off lol

Going to teh festival in a few days and there will be no getting away from it being stuck in a field for 5 days.

I have a nasal spray and eye drops but they are not doing much, so im considering taking tablets.... altho i feel guilty as hell now.

On Coby i took the chemist version of Zertex as i was told it was ok to take, but i have been reading about today and i have also found prition is meant to be ok to use too.

What do it do?? im really struggling wityh my conscious (sp?) in this one, but im not sure i can manage on just the sprays

x

my hayfever has got really bad, i always suffer with it badly in June, at teh end of June it goes and i have the summer off lol

Going to teh festival in a few days and there will be no getting away from it being stuck in a field for 5 days.

I have a nasal spray and eye drops but they are not doing much, so im considering taking tablets.... altho i feel guilty as hell now.

On Coby i took the chemist version of Zertex as i was told it was ok to take, but i have been reading about today and i have also found prition is meant to be ok to use too.

What do it do?? im really struggling wityh my conscious (sp?) in this one, but im not sure i can manage on just the sprays

x

I was told not to take Zirtek or Piriton long term during pregnancy and breast feeding. I have the same as you and am struggling too but I explored all the options with the doc and this is the best option available. I have also heard reflexolgy is good!

what do they class as long term tho? i need it for about 28 days (end of june) then im ok

tried phoning my doctor to get some advice eariler but they are to busy at teh mo.

x

Eek Layla hope you get some advice soon - not having it easy at time are you :hugs:

i brought some but i cant take them, i just feel to guilty!!

so they are now just sat in my kitchen, i will keep trying the nose spray and eye drops for now. :(

x

Hi Layla

You might've already tried these things but do the closing your windows overnight, putting vaseline on your nostrils/eyelashes, drinking camomile tea help at all?

p.s are you due on 18th Dec? I'm due 17th!

HI Lucy,

Thanks for the advice, i do sleep with my windows open, i find i get panicky if they are closed, i will try to shut them tho, i havent tried vaseline either so i will give that ago :)

x

I don't suffer with anything like that but I've heard about the vaseline thingy too, it's supposed to trap the pollen which sticks to it instead of going up to your sinuses.

Really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Cx

thanks hun, it will only last for another 25 days or so, i dont mind it so much when im at home, but this weekend is worrying me a bit

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"