stuck!! help me :(

Axlee

Reaction score
Ok I had a name already chosen for my little girl but fiancé is not sold on it I need help please tell me which name you prefer, names are important so I am just at loss! help is much appreciated these are the names we have

Emilia Quinn (the name I had chosen)
Serenity Quinn
Clara Jayne
Aria Quinn
Emersyn Quinn

I love Emilia! Clara and Aria are nice as well. Sorry, but I don't care for Emersyn or Serenity.

Emilia would be my top out of those. Oh, and Aria !

I love Aria, we had that on our list too, but I also like Quinn, is that vetoed as a first name?

Quinn is the name of the baby we lost so we do not want to use that as a first name

I think Clara is my first favorite..it's very cute! My least favorite is Serenity.

Emilia is top of my list. OH prefers Amelia though... men!! So Emilia would be my first choice then Aria :)

Also sorry for your loss x

Ok I had a name already chosen for my little girl but fiancé is not sold on it I need help please tell me which name you prefer, names are important so I am just at loss! help is much appreciated these are the names we have

Emilia Quinn (the name I had chosen)
Serenity Quinn
Clara Jayne
Aria Quinn
Emersyn Quinn

I like Emilia :)

I had the same problem picking out a name for my baby.
I wanted to go with Alana Rose but my boyfriend really likes the name Adriana. I was going to go with Alana Adriana but the day after i made this decision the name Adreana Rose had already stuck with me lol

Emerson/Emersyn has always been on my short list... Absolutely love it! Emilia and Aria are close runners-up. I love Quinn as a middle name though! :thumbup:

Aria is lovely. I love Emelia but it is so popular right now. Been the number one name for months and months. Although if you like it you shouldn't let it put you off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->