Stuck in first tri?

MileyMamma

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like first tri is never ending? It's dragging big time! I want to see a light at the end of the tunnel!

Oh yes... I found out at 3+5, I'm now 8+6.... Can't wait for Jan 3!

Yes I've been stuck here almost continuously for a year!!!!

I agree! I'm so done with first tri and all of its horrible symptoms. Roll on 2nd tri!! Xx

i found out too early haha at 8 dpo and ever since then the clock started counting and ughhh it really felt like forever for me but itll get faster soon enough. it didnt seem to for me until about 13 weeks. all i could do was watch the internet compare my baby to a fruit of some kind while i worry a ton about the smallest things.

I remember first trimester feeling like an eternity when I was pregnant with my Dd. Now here I am again, not even 4 weeks until tomorrow and counting down. Thankfully the holidays are in there to help speed things along. Lol

Tough part is I just found out, and my sister in law was already being suspicious! I don't want to tell anyone for a bit and just enjoy it.

Some of you are super close to second trimester though!! That's awesome I hope you all enjoy your baby bumps <3

Feels like I've been here forever. Found out 3+2 and now I am 12+2. Have my nt scan on tuesday cant wait for my news to be out in the open :)

Yes. This trimester is going soooo slowly. I thought the TWW was bad, it's got nothing on first tri.

By my count and my perception of time, I should be about 78.53 weeks pregnant right now... Instead I'm only 5. UGH.

Yes. This trimester is going soooo slowly. I thought the TWW was bad, it's got nothing on first tri.

By my count and my perception of time, I should be about 78.53 weeks pregnant right now... Instead I'm only 5. UGH.

LOL it stretches forever!

I thought it was going sooo slow, but I realised yesterday I'm 11 weeks already, how'd that happen! Scan tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->