Stuck in LATE but NEGATIVE limbo - Join me!

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm on CD 30 of a usually 28/29 day cycle.... and at 15 DPO but still getting negative tests. I'm trying to remain hopeful but all the "symptoms" I was having have now mostly stopped.

Over the past 2 weeks I had:

Sore boobs
Vivid dreams
Increased CM
Dry mouth
Gassiness
Pressure
Bloating
Slight cramping

Right now I mostly just have: Slightly sore boobs, dry mouth, and gassiness

I am living in fear of AF showing up at any moment!! :growlmad:

I am 15dpo today.. AF due yesterday.. tested with FRER and got negative.. do not know what is going on.. am very regular on my period(26 days cycle.. )

I am 15dpo today.. AF due yesterday.. tested with FRER and got negative.. do not know what is going on.. am very regular on my period(26 days cycle.. )

You're exactly the same as me! I'm also 15DPO and was due yesterday!

Fingers crossed we both get some answers soon! The "not knowing" is killing me!

I was due 7 days ago. Have similar symptoms but day 6 negative test. Not sure if I'm imagining the symptoms

I'm the same way dillydally - I start questioning whether it's all in my head!

I'm on CD 30 of a usually 28/29 day cycle.... and at 15 DPO but still getting negative tests. I'm trying to remain hopeful but all the "symptoms" I was having have now mostly stopped.

Sore boobs
Vivid dreams
Increased CM
Dry mouth
Gassiness
Pressure
Bloating
Slight cramping

I def think your are pregnant! I had all those symptoms particularly the vivid dreams and dry mouth!

I didn't get my bfp until 19dpo!!! I had tested with frer right up to that date and all bfn's, wait a couple of days and I think you'll get a positive xxx

Thank you, thank you, thank you LadyV - I hope you're right! It helps to hear a "success" story of a late arriving BFP! It seems everyone else on here gets it so super early!

I know they if don't they! It's all 9dpo positives but honestly mine didn't show until 19dpo and then it was light! Good luck let me know when you test! Xxx

Yes yes thank you for creating the thread! I'm 2 days late and tested today with frp BFN :(
I'm feeling the occasional nausea but nothing much apart from that.
I thought the tww was bad, this is worse!! I really think I'm out this month but (for the first time in my life!) come on af, show your ugly face already so I can move on

AF did not show up here too... and a BFN with first response this morning..I am 2 days late...I am seriously going nuts..

Sore boobs
Vivid dreams
Increased CM
Dry mouth
Gassiness
Pressure
Bloating
Slight cramping

any update hun??

me too girls!! i have been tracking my menstrual periods for 9 months now & my shortest cycle was 25 days and my longest cycle was 67 days... i am currently now stuck at CD48.. with NO AF, NO BFP & testing wayy to much hahahaha!!! i have pcos, so my cycles are crazy irregular! lets all hope we can get an accurate result soon!! goodluck ladiesss!! xx

Hi can I join you girls?

I'm 16dpo today - af was due Saturday and I'm usually a 28 day cycle
Negatives every day since af has been due , really don't know what's going on. Confused ....

So are we all testing again tmw? I have my stock ready lol , just hope this doesn't go on too long for any of us.

Thank you ruby rainbows for starting this thread

Glad I made this thread - happy to have some friends here to wait it out together! :flower:

I didn't test today or yesterday. I hate getting stark white negatives - so i'm trying to wait it out and see. I literally keep checking for AF - like once an hour i'm convinced she has arrived. No sign of that witch yet though!

The "not knowing" is really tough!!! I just want so desperately to see those 2 pink lines!!!!!!!!!

Side note - the FRER tests are so darn expensive! The 2 I bought the other day cost almost $17! Yikes! So I currently have no tests in the house!!!

My sis in law just found out she was pregnant last month - so she passed all remaining stick of tests to me.

I agree on you about the stark white negatives - hate them
I'm gona test tmw n then I think I will just try my best to wait it out n see what happens ...

Hi Ladies,

Hope it's okay if I join. I am in exactly the same boat. AF was due 4 days ago and nothing. I have been having symptoms: Sore boobs, back ache, pressure, been really tired. I tested on Saturday and it was negative so now it is a horrid waiting game to see what happens!

Thank you for creating this thread!
x

Welcome Xst :wave:

Scratch what I just said about waiting it out - i'm so impatient!! I literally just sent OH out to get me FRER testers in the middle of a storm/tornado warning!!

Will test shortly!!!

How important do you guys think it is to test with FMU only? The box says it isn't necessary - but it seems most ppl prefer to use FMU??

Really dumb question what is a FMU??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->