Stuck in LATE but NEGATIVE limbo - Join me!

Ugh...YES!!!
10 days late. 4 BFNs.
Regular 33 day cycle. Bd'd CD8-20, OV'd on CD 18.
it is now CD 43 for me and AF is showing no signs.

I always have super sore BBs 10-7 days before AF, those never came. In fact, no PMS came, but this is what is happening right now:
*creamy white discharge/CM (kept going to bathroom thinking I started, but nothing, typically dry before AF)
*weird pinching feeling underneath belly button (never had this feeling)
*splitting headaches to the point I just need to stop whatever I am doing and chill out.
*sleepy even after 12 hours of sleep (i seem to be in a coma every night)
*super vivid dreams, nightly (even BFP dreams..thats annoying to wake up to a BFN)
*Painful nipples and side boob by armpit only. Mom mentioned how much bigger BBs looked today.
*no matter how much food I eat, I ALWAYS have room for more. Usually after a large meal I am stuffed.
*so much acne. I won't have a pimple, and then 3 hours later I look in the mirror and there are whiteheads on my face that did not exist earlier.
*Montgomery's tubercles.
* nausea

Blah. Testing again in 4 days.
:dust: baby dust to all <3

Following, two days late and three neg test taken before, but symptoms included, cramping last Thursday, increSed cm, tired (falling asleep in weird places, ie in class bus trip yesterday) gassy and either late Af or something happening

I'm 2-3days late. BFNs so far. No symptoms really. Maybe some barely there nausea, light headaches, tiredness, but nothing noteworthy. I could just be tired from my crazy day at work.
I took a FRER and *maybe* there was a squinter. Hubby says he maybe saw something too but def felt like nothing to go on at this point.

Good Luck to all the ladies who have just joined us! Baby dust to all!! xx

Well now I'm officially in the club. AF due Tuesday and only BFNs every morning. It's very frustrating...

Best of luck to those just joining us!! I hope at least some of us get a wonderful (late) surprise!!

Witch got me. When I tracked AF in my tracker app it showed late ovulation which now that I look back on it makes sense because I had two episodes of EWCM but the second was right after I got back from a work conference and I was too tired to BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->