Stuck in LATE but NEGATIVE limbo - Join me!

I just tested (16DPO) and it's a definite negative! :cry:

I'm so sorry it was negative! I have one test left in the bathroom and I am trying really hard to hold out and not test! It is so hard and confusing! I am beginning to wonder if it is all in my head but that would still not explain the missing AF!

I have always been told to use FMU but I don't really know how important it actually is!

I just tested (16DPO) and it's a definite negative! :cry:

There is still hope - I tested too this morning and I'm with you it was negative.

Xstwx are u testing today?

I only have 2 tests left so thinking I'm going to wait a few days now to see what happens.

I'm so sorry it was negative! I have one test left in the bathroom and I am trying really hard to hold out and not test! It is so hard and confusing! I am beginning to wonder if it is all in my head but that would still not explain the missing AF!

Haha! Me too! I have one more test left and trying really hard to hold out!

I just read the instructions, apparently I'm only meant to pee on it "FOR 5 SECONDS ONLY" but I don't see how peeing on it more can affect the result:blush: and I'm meant to lay the test flat afterwards but I have been putting it in my pocket vertically (hiding it from DH:haha:)

So looks like I wasn't doing the test 100% correctly but I have no high hopes coz it was so white that I couldn't even imagine a faint line lol

I usually have cycles range from 30-35days, today is cd 36...

If no af and continues to be bfn, when would you ladies call the GP? I just don't want to ring her and get shoo off for something silly :blush:

i'm just here because i'm so curious with what will happen with you guys! i'm 14dpo today and haven't tested yet. will test on 20dpo(if i make it).

Hi guys I'm in the same boat dpo 20 still got high temps and getting higher. Thought I got bfp but havnt had one since so possible evap. A lot of bfn's now. I got loads of symptoms pressure on cervix random aches and twinges losses bowel movements light headed nausea and palpitations. The twinges are exactly like my first pregnancy and I never get them with af. It's so distinctive how I feel can't see how I'm not pregnant really. The doc wants me to ring on Fri if Ive not had a positive test by then but the waiting is driving me nuts lol

So are looser bowel movements or diarrhea supposed to be a pregnancy symptom?

Hey Ladies, Soooo AF showed up today! I am so down, I really thought this might be our month, Just so fed up :(
But on happier note how are you ladies?

AF arrived today! I'm so heartbroken! :cry: I can't even say "on to next month" bc we need to use a (known) donor to conceive and he is no longer able to help us. We got donations from him 3 cycles... and now he's no longer available. I was praying I would have my BFP this month and that wouldn't matter. No luck tho!!

Big hugs to those who also caught the :witch: today.

For those still in limbo - FX'ed for you!!!!

Af arrived for me too ,early hours today.

Rubyrainbows sorry to hear that :hugs: is there no other option?

We had decided next month is our last month trying before we call it quits and move on. But the way I'm feeling now , I'm not sure I could go through this again, and maybe just quit now. Feeling upset.

Hey Ladies, Soooo AF showed up today! I am so down, I really thought this might be our month, Just so fed up :(
But on happier note how are you ladies?

Sorry to hear that xstwx - I know how you're feeling :hugs:

Wow, it must be something... Coz af is here today for me too

Better luck next month ladies :cry:

I've been following along. HUGS to you all :(

Awww guys so sorry to hear that... Nasty nasty witch :(

Xxxx

Looks like it was a bad day for us all! How is everyone doing now??
I am so torn up about it I'm thinking the next step for us will be involving the Dr. I said I would never stress and go crazy over it but I am and I want to know before we continue that we are both good and there isn't an underlying issue. So stressful! RubyRainbows is there no other option? I am so so sorry!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->