Stuck in limbo.. Help?!

SophiaJenn17

Reaction score
hello ladies. I'm really confused at the moment.. I'm currently 8 days late( 22dpo ). I went to the doctors on Monday, my test was negative but my doctor told me that it was probably too soon to tell. She advised me to continue to test every week until i get a period or a positive. To be honest i had kind of lost hope but yesterday morning i noticed i might be getting a bit of thrush so as a pre-caution i used a pesserie. Usually when i use them within hours i will have a bleed which will last several days but this time i have had no blood at all. Could this be a sign i am pregnant? I've been having so many symptoms for the past two weeksbut im afraid i might be imagining it.. Im just so confused.. x

First response are usually the best, die you test? 😊

I second the First Response Early Result pregnancy test. However I was going to ask if the pregnancy test at the doctor's was urine or blood? If it was urine, I would ask them to take a blood test. They will tell you exactly how much hcg is in your system. Good luck and keep updated!

The test at the doctors was urine, I did want a blood test but she said it was too early.. I sent my partner to get me tests but he didnt get first response as instructed.. :dohh: So i will be testing tomorrow.. Im so nervous :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->