Stuck in limbo....scan tomorrow...

KiraLeigh

New FTM after LTTTC!! :D
Reaction score
I am currently 5w5d pregnant.....Friday morning I woke up, went to the toilet and discovered brown blood when I wiped. Having had 4 miscarriages already I assumed the worst and prepared myself for the bleeding to begin.
As the day progressed the bleeding stayed brown and didn't appear to get any heavier...again, it was only there when I wiped. Come the evening I started bleeding red and this was accompanied with very mild cramps and dull backache.

I woke up on Saturday morning and found the bleeding had turned brown again and was barely there. I rang the early pregnancy unit and they have booked me a scan for tomorrow just to rule out ectopic.

There is no brown blood today and I haven't had any cramping or backache either.....the only consistent symptom I have is sore boobs....

I have no idea what is going on or what to expect tomorrow....I am guessing it's going to be bad news but there's a small part of me that is preying for a miracle. x

Sorry to hear your going through this, the wait for you must be agonising. I hope you find that everything is well tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you xx

Sorry you're going through this. Sending you lots of :hugs:
I don't know what to say, except I'm hoping tomorrow will bring you good news.

I'm so sorry you are going through this and hoping for good news.

This happened to me in 2 pregnancies - my first ended in a miscarriage sadly. My second ended up to be a healthy baby boy who will be 2 soon. So there is some hope!

<3

I really hope tomorrow is good news. The waiting is the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->