stuck on girl names!

cupcake.girl

Reaction score
I'm having a girl in about 1 months time and can't think of any girl names! I would like something slightly different but not odd or unheard of. Some names that I like but can't use for various reasons are
Zara
Thea
Imogen
Cassidy
Taylor
peyton
I would love to hear everyone's suggestions!
Thanks

Piper
Aubrey
Yasmin
Tamsin
Kendall
Sydney
Avery
Riley
Darcy
Quinn
Madison
Delaney

Lucy
Holly
Daisy
Charlotte
Ruby
Zoe
Alice
Heather
Aria

If this baby was a girl she would have been Aubrey, Harper or Summer.

My daughters are called Elsie Rae and Edith Grace. I like older names like Audrey, Martha, Iris, Norah, Thora, Mabel etc, they're not the same style as the names you've listed so don't think I'll be much help!

There is a girl called Rowan at my dd1s nursery and I think that sounds adorable.

Harper
Eleanor
Jasmine
Kora
Estelle
Violet
Jordan
Piper
Zuri
Naomi
Eden

thanks for all of the suggestions. I like Eden and Harper but DH doesn't like them :(

We have an Aubrey and I love it and get compliments on it all the time. I also love:

Lucy
Sydney
Mikka
Mikayla
Charlotte

My girls are

Caitlyn Leigh
Eve
Amy Eve
Alice Victoria
Eden
Ellen Elizabeth (Nellie)

But prob not your style.

Some other suggestions

Fern
Bronte
Robyn
Willow
Amaya
Phoebe
Annalise
Kennedy
Lola
Scarlett
Elodie
Darcie
Kacey
Madison
Aria
Neve
Mair
Paisley
Georgia
Asha
Everly
Pippa
Amelie

My daughters are called Elsie Rae and Edith Grace. I like older names like Audrey, Martha, Iris, Norah, Thora, Mabel etc, they're not the same style as the names you've listed so don't think I'll be much help!

There is a girl called Rowan at my dd1s nursery and I think that sounds adorable.

We have an Edith as well havent heard of many, I also loved Martha thats on your list but our last name is Marsh and Martha Marsh just sounded daft to me :wacko:

We have an Edith as well havent heard of many, I also loved Martha thats on your list but our last name is Marsh and Martha Marsh just sounded daft to me :wacko:

Yeah it's not a name you hear of too often. Elsie wasn't either but seems to be becoming a bit more common now. Do you always call your daughter Edith? We tend to call ours Edie quite a lot.

I loved Martha but most people with my regional accent would say Marfa and I couldn't cope with it!!

I have an Alexa and Evie.
I also liked Eden and quite a few others on your list.

Some others i had on my list were -
Nyla
Lyla
Sienna
Eden (think you have said you cant use)
Ella
Quinn
Violet
Elodie
Isla
Alba

We are just starting our journey of disagreeing on names :wacko: