stuck on girls names HELP

hayley94

Reaction score
hey everyone im only 6weeks+2 and i know i dont know the sex yet but have a boys name if its a boy but am so stuck on gils names we thought of poppy, ella and thats it but they just didnt seem to be the one we know its middle name would be rose but thats as far as we can think ANY HELP would be great

I chose Rose for middle name too, good choice :haha: do you like traditional names or unusual?

i like them both lol but something thats not overly used at the moment as dont want my baby havint the same name as all her other mates lol

Hi, those names are beautiful. The names we loved were Mia, Olivia and Ruby (we loved Poppy but that was on my sisters list) in the end we had Neve Scarlett, I wish we hadn't used Scarlett as a middle name as if we have baby number 2 I would love to call her Scarlett but have already used it xx

also jut to sa we wasnt gunna use poppy and rose together lol

Thats why i thought something different for my daughter. I had a few before i chose Serenity so will list what i had, but there is so many lovely girl names.

Savannah
Willow
Arabella
Avery
Kyianna
Alanna
Amira
Saffron
Destiny
Ava
Autumn

i like mia and i really liked fraya but my partner wasnt so keen and yeah scarlets a nice name ,,, its so hard because when i think of nice names he dosnt liek them and its the same when he thinks of names lol

I love Elsie-Mae at the moment Oh dosen't though. I like Ellie and Lily/Lillie/Lilly. I love old fash names!

Thankyou everyone such nice names and we have just decided to call it poppy lol :)

My favourite name is Evelyn.

You could shorten it to Evie/Eve.

Next on my list is Emberley.....shortened to Ember. :) x

Thanks I couldn't think of a nice middle name to go with poppy but poppy mae goes together really nice thankyou :D x

Yeah that's also really nice.

Thankyou everyone poppy just seems to fit more then it did before its wierd but we have said its only temp till its born and if she don't look like a poppy she will need a new name and not look asin bright red lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->