Student mum

x_fairy_x

Im a mum of one =]
Reaction score
hiya *waves*

im new here but i have tried to post a thread with a link in it and it says im not allowed until i have at least posted 10 replies, whihc is a nightmare really as i dont really know anyone LoL!

i was invited by my friend debbie, but i don't know her username so ill have to hunt her down

anyways, im a single mum of one, my son is turning 8 on saturday, whihc i am so nervous about because it is making me feel quite old, and obviously i dont want that, im still a puppy!
he used to drive me absolutely mental pretty much every single day, id be lying if i said the thought of running away didnt occur to me at least 16 times a week, however but he seems to have reached an age now where rationality and obedience actually mean something to him, which is pretty much fantastic for me! haha!
so for about 6 months now, i have been enjoying the fact that my life is getting that little bit easier and not so stressy all the time :D
but apparently that changes in like 2 years time when rational thinking is replaced with ignorance, so im enjoying every day that i can

anyways hello to you all, its nice to "meet" you all, lol, and i hope i can make some fabbi friends here, coz ive met some friends before on another forum that i used to go on, and there actually proper mates of mine now, its great

anyways, feel free to join in the banter anytime, im not shy :D as you can prbably tell haha!
and if ever anyone fancies a chat about stuff, give me a shout

anyway, i think thats all.. so um! ciao for now x x x

oops! i forgot to say, im 26, ive been a single mum for...well, ever really!
im really independant and i lvoe flying my own spaceship
mini mans dad left when i was pregnant, but he still has regular contact with him.

i was in a long term relationship after my son was born, for almost 7 years but it went a bit pair shaped and i ended up on my own again, been living in this wee city that i cant wait to get out of, i know about 6 people here, all mums, best decision i made in my life since moving here was to actually speak to the mums at the school gates!
they helped turn my life around so they did, got me up of my ass and learned to smile again, best mates i could ever wish for :D
and the funni thing about it is, to start with they didnt even seem like the "kind of people" i woudl be friends with, and nor me to them, so it was pretty mad to be honest

ive had boyfriends n that over the years, been on a few dates but its never really worked out so i dont really care for it much anymore to be honest, unless one comes along who's hot and loaded, my mind might be swayed even just a little then PMSL :D :D :D :D

im just finishing my 4th year at university and im studying computer arts, it is the business i absolutely love it! i wish to be an 3D animator once im all growd up! and hopefully one day produce my own animated series of cartoons, at first i aspired to produce cartoons for children but as a i got older i figurd the adults needed the laughs more, so im kind of heading in that direction these days :D

anyhoos, i also gab waaaaaaaay too much :D

but theres a bitty about me. so hi again :D

and just to kinda get the conversation going, are you all set for christmas?

how many babes have you got, and are you married or a lone parent?

OH and does anyone live near me?! except Debbie, im in Dundee :D :D :D :D

does anyone want to talk to me? :(

im really friendly..
ive been here like 2 hours now, it would be nice to hear from someone x

hiya chris!
thank you :D :D

how are you?
cool! u live in new york, is it snowy there? :D

Welcome To BnB ..

and just to kinda get the conversation going, are you all set for christmas?

how many babes have you got, and are you married or a lone parent?

OH and does anyone live near me?! except Debbie, im in Dundee :D :D :D :D

Bah humbug for Christmas..
I've got 1 son who is 3 months old.. and a partner who I adore.. he's not my LO's dad but in our eyes he is, if that makes sense.. his real dad is a waste of space. :rofl::dohh:

haha i know exactly what you mean :D
i had the same thing myself :d how long have yous been together, and aaaaaaaaw 3 months, i can remember when my little one was that age, so adorable <3 <3

hey! welcome to BNB! christmas?? nope, not even a little bit ready!! hehe!! i'm 20 and i'm nearly 29 weeks pregnant with my first! :D been through 2 losses already, and i'm so glad i'm finally here! xx

haha i know exactly what you mean :D
i had the same thing myself :d how long have yous been together, and aaaaaaaaw 3 months, i can remember when my little one was that age, so adorable <3 <3

Almost 6 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->