Stuff

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
Got another scan tomorrow at 9am, a little nervous about how things will look but no point in worrying myself silly, I'll soon find out.

Also just found out that theres a chance I'll lose my job before my maternity leave starts next year :cry: I've looked into my dates and can start my maternity leave as early as 1 February if I have to, it all depends on how long my job will last. I'll have a quiet word with my boss when I see her next.

Other than that, all okay. Had yesterday off sick as sickness and pains too bad for me to leave house. Feeling a bit better today, still very conscious of pain but at least I have the scan first thing tomorrow :)

I hope you feel better soon and good luck tomorrow

Aww hun I hope things work out for you. Btw when are you do :D Our tickers look the same :D

Lhug: good luck with your scan

i had a scan at weeks mrs and the diff is amasin! i even got a wee wave from flump! so prepare to b amased!!

xx

good luck with the scan hun, and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks girls. Janis, you, me and Laura are all due on the same day, 22 April by last count!

My doc says april 24th but I think thats because I have a 30-32 day cycle :D never know though but we are all still close. I just wish tickers went by youre cycle too :( :( So hard to get a proper date. I wonder :D Should we all be buds.

Sure, although not sure how that works?

Spoo, my doc says im due 24th april too :) But i have no idea how long my cycle is or anything ! so no doubt that will change when i have my scan x

My doc says april 24th but I think thats because I have a 30-32 day cycle :D never know though but we are all still close. I just wish tickers went by youre cycle too :( :( So hard to get a proper date. I wonder :D Should we all be buds.

Sounds a good idea to me hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->