Stupid Body. Is a little consistency too much to ask?! Rant alert!!

want2bmum11

Mummy to 1 DS
Reaction score
Hi ladies - just needed a bit of a rant. Have only been trying for no 2 for two months but already so frustrated with the lack of consistency in my body! Thankfully after a few months (been tracking since Jan) my cycles seem to be roughly the same give or take a day or two, but everything else is urgh. Used ovulation sticks last month and got a strong positive for four days in a row round about day 16 of a 26 day cycle. Then on evening of day 25 had a tiny bit of brown spotting. Day 26 had horrific cramping. Never had anything like it in my life. Thought I was going to faint. Had very little blood - for around 4 days. The lightest period I've ever had. Then this month i had one positive on an ovulation test again day 16, and this period is heavy and normal but no pain. I'm just frustrated. Why can't it just be the same every month?!

Ahh feel better now. Sorry for the rant.

No need to apologize sometimes we just need to rant! ::hugs::

I can join you in the rant. I am feeling sad and mad this morning. FF took away my crosshairs! I really feel like I ovulated around the 4th but now both FF and Ovufriend are saying I did not. I really was convinced I did ovulate then as I have my typical migraine and my CM changed (which was a big deal for me because last month I had ZERO CM coming off BCP). I just want a normal cycle too!!!

I'm so glad now I can have a mini rant too ;-)

I cam off pill to ttc #2 on 9th June, cd31 today & no sign of af & bfn *sigh* I was hoping my cycles might be shorter now I've had 1 baby but it seems my body is going straight back to cycles between 45-60 days :-( frustrating

its good we have this site to chat on cos I can't chat to anyone else, we ate keeping quiet about ttc & my oh just wants to know when I get a bfp as it took us 1yr 4months to get our 1st xxx

Good luck Im sure things will get better xx

Would love to join in on this rant! I also came off the pill ttc#1 I ovulated rather late for me around day 21 and was expecting af around day 28 and.. Nothing! I have come off the pill before and always been regular.. After getting my hopes up (and lots of symptoms later) af decided to come today 13 days late.. Why do our bodies do this to us?! Argh, so frustrating!

Thanks ladies - glad to know I am not the only one. My inconsisent body continues - basically finished my period today - after 1 1/2 days! At least it was short I guess! When we were trying for our 1st we were quite lucky and conceived within about 3 months of regular cycles - although it was 6 months after I had come off bc. Worst bit was last time I had a full af even though I was pregnant, so even when I get af now I am analysing it completely - which is why I am so aware they are different. Which they weren't before ttc! Urgh. Never mind - I guess these things are sent to try us. Good to have ladies on here to rant to, and nice to know other people are in the same position and just as frustrated! This whole ttc thing can be a very long, lonely frustrating process.

I think I will join in the rant. We are ttc baby #2. My cycles are all over the place since finishing breastfeeding. This was first month trying and charting etc, and I spotted for 3 or 4 days before AF came at only 10dpo. I was excited thinking it was implantation bleeding! So I've been out and bought some agnus castus and vitamin b complex to help try regulate things a little. I've no idea when to start testing for ovulation. This cycle I ovulated day 28, don't know about before that but it was a very long 9 or 10 week cycle! So guess things are improving from that. So frustrating. I can see myself going through a hundred opks though this month!! Hoping the vitamins will help!! X

And so it continues - more bleeding today so very start stop this month. Come on body! Regulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->