Stupid Clarks!!!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Grrr - I'm so annoyed with clarks!!!

The first time I took Noah to get his feet measured he was a 5H.

I took him again on boxing day and he was a 6H.

^^ Both of the above we went to diff clarks shops!!^^

MIL took him to a clarks within Mcare and had him measured and they said he was a 6F - she decided not to get him shoes because it seemed odd that his with had shrunk, even the girl that measured him didn't have an explination.

So on Sunday we take him back to the same clarks as MIL - a young girl measured him and said he was a 6.5G?? I asked if she was sure and explained how he was a H and then they said a F the lasy time. She measured him again and confirmed that she was wrong and he was infact a H :dohh:

So off she goes to get his shoes in a 6.5H and she puts them on him and says they're fine!!

Then when we get home I take the shoes outta the box and realise they're infact a G when they should be a H???

ARE THEY BLOO*Y STUPID!!!!!

I didn't think that I'd have to check the size on the box as I didn't expect them to get the wrong ones!!!

Has anyone else had the same exp with clarks???

Nice when they are highly recommended to help and advise properly with growing feet! Would knock me a bit :| Email in a complaint ...not like they are cheap either ffs

Nice when they are highly recommended to help and advise properly with growing feet! Would knock me a bit :| Email in a complaint ...not like they are cheap either ffs

I know - email is already half done!!!

I'd take him somwehere else - but where else is there???

Went to brantano but they don't stock all sizes :dohh:

Do you have a Charles Clinkards? They do clarkes shoes and various others. Never have any problems there.

Yes we have had a similar experiance with clarks

We had Eleanors feet measured in Clarks on Satuday who said she was a 7.5H but the shoes she had on were a 7.5G (She kept falling over & complaining her feet were hurting in the shoes her mother sent her in) and I dont trust that stupid thing they use with them stood on now to measure them any way and I know what eleanors like for screwing her toes up. So we went to Charles clinkards and bought her some Clarks shoes from there and the lady masured her manually and she was a 8.5G

Never had any probs with Charles Clinkards though. They seem spot on:thumpup:

x

Idiots!!

Have you tried barratts? think they do little shoes.

Ah yes theres a thought. Barrats shoes for little ones start at a 4. Unsure if they measure width though

x

Now that i think about it i dont think they do, measure the width that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->