stupid comments!!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
yesterday i was out with DH and our two boys and we went to debenhams cafe for a drink, well i went to change brendans bum leaving DH with kairen and when i got back DH was a bit quiet and we left, when we got out he told me that when i was changing brendans bum an elderly couple were loudly and rudely saying 'look at that its discusting two kids and they are just kids themselves!!' bloody cheek!! they want to be glad i didnt hear them, im 23 years old and been married 5 years in october!!!! it really makes me sick that they make comments like that without knowing anything about us! and they probably had kids younger they probably had kids younger than i did lol!! and even if we was a really young unmarried couple whats it to do with them, just because some couples are young and unmarried doesnt make them any worse parents!! it makes me sick that people are so narrow minded :hissy:

i get this too all the time.

i had one person come up to me and say 'are they both yours' so i said yes and he replied with 'fuckin hell love'

i just couldnt keep my gob shut and i ranted at him for about 15mins!

Oooh :hissy: I'd have gone back in and got OH to point them out!!

You can't win....at 31years old I was made out to be a geriatric Mum at the hospital:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

What age is best????? :muaha:

Who gives a shit what they think? :gun: The best thing is to be really over nice to anyone you hear making cheeky comment like that. Give em a big smile, say hello and give the kids a huge cuddle....I guarantee they will feel really guilty for judging:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't say anything just because when you stand up for yourself they tend to assume you're a chav! :rofl:

I wouldn't say anything just because when you stand up for yourself they tend to assume you're a chav! :rofl:

:rofl: very true so i would have made it worse for myself lol! DH said he just was sayin to kai really loudly 'your mummy and daddy will have been married 5 years this year' lol i hope they heard and got the message cheeky gits!

That kind of thing really bugs me.....what does it matter how old you are?!?! You are a good mum, you love your kids....what else matters?? Like Hevz said, if you're young - you get criticised.....if you're over 30, you get criticised...... You just can't win!!!

Don't let them upset you hun xxxx

ignorant twa*s some people are so bloody rude x don't let it get to you x

it's shocking-what gives them the right to say stuff like that? i wouldn't have been happy-bloody cheek of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->