STUPID COUNCIL!!! (pointless rant)

redpoppy

Reaction score
Filled out a form during real nappy week for my £30 off voucher with the council and called the real nappy peeps and they have NO record of it still!!!!! :growlmad:

Just wanted to complain. Have been waiting to get it through as I want to buy my nappies. Now I have to scan everything in and wait some more (maybe ages!) when I could be in full time cloth.

im annoyed as my council do not do the grants :growlmad: which i think is wrong.

im annoyed as my council do not do the grants :growlmad: which i think is wrong.

Yeah. I don't know how they figure the vouchers anyway. some people get LAODS off and some nothing. :shrug:

Itys up to the individual councils. We get nothing either, rubbish!

they don't do anything here either :( Hope they'll sort yours out redpoppy.

Mine did a scheme a while ago but its was pants as was first come first served basis and then nothing ever again!

Ours is quite good, £30 voucher if you spend £60 and you just have to forward the confirmation email you got if you ordered online. But you do have to buy first and I spent 2 months nagging before I eventually got my cheque :wacko:

Sent my for off to my council 2 wks ago & just got a comliment slip in the post to say they were just processing it. I get £30 back.

:hugs: hope you get sorted soon :flower:

I think the whole different schemes thing is because they are no longer government funded so each council does their own intiative, funds permitting. I think one of the best ones i've seen so far has been a £54 voucher which is from a London Borough, Camden IIRC. Lancshire Bottom Line Scheme follows closely in value at £45 for 1 baby or £70 for 2.

We get nothing in Suffolk, either :(
Boo bloody hoo - how pants....!!

I wonder how budget cuts will affect real nappy schemes? I'm betting it's not high up the list of priorities even for the councils that do good schemes. I hope they decide to promote real nappies more because of the possible savings for families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->