Stupid cycle, just missed ovulation

LouOscar01

Reaction score
So after having the weirdest cycle...currently 14 days late for period, I think I just skipped a period and have just missed my ovulation window....

Took an ov test yesterday and today and today's test had a lighter line than yesterday's.

So confused and have no idea what is going on. Not happy. I have been paying no attention to ovulation signs as I thought I was approaching my period/was pregnant. My boobs started hurting in the last 3 days so I took it as a possible pregnancy but a blood test proved me wrong!

:cry::nope:

Hi lou. I've just done this too this cycle. I felt like I missed and wasted a chance. I thought o happened, did lots of bd-ing but it wasn't the right time. Cd 1 today for me after a 39 day cycle. Just saying I know how you are feeling. I hope next cycle goes better for you.

Hi lou. I've just done this too this cycle. I felt like I missed and wasted a chance. I thought o happened, did lots of bd-ing but it wasn't the right time. Cd 1 today for me after a 39 day cycle. Just saying I know how you are feeling. I hope next cycle goes better for you.

It's so frustrating. Did you get a period in the end Spudtastic?

From what ive seen other ladies post you can o 12 to 72 hours after a pos opk so get bding. Fx for you. Alsi keep testing as it might be gearing up to o and be delayed a couple or days I also read that can happen I had darker lines then lighter then darker then matching. Was like a yoyo xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->