Stupid ftm question from me again!

18AnExpecting

Reaction score
So I'm going on 13 weeks, and for about the past week to week and a half I've noticed that on the left side of my pelvic area (Just about in line with where my hip bone is located) is much MUCH firmer than on the right side?

I'm not exactly concerned because I've had a very healthy pregnancy thus far, I'm mostly just curious as to what on earth this is? I keep thinking that maybe my baby just prefers that side of the womb, but in the back of my head I'm always scared something is wrong?

Anyone know why or even have this same occurrence?!

Probably just like you said. Have you had a scan yet? Xx

Lol, just saw your avatar. ...
I'm sure everything's fine.and looks like baby is on the left there! Talk to your midwife/doctor if you're worried at all xx

Now that i look at the U/S pictures yeah that would make a ton of sense :dohh:
Because other than the twinges of minimal pain that i get i see nothing wrong, and i think those twinges may just be my body growing of course!

Yeah you get lots of twinges and things all stretching.
When I was 15/16 weeks last time I had a bulge on one side which then rolled right over to the other. Like a hard ball inside me.
I bet you're slim... and maybe you'll get early movements like me.
I'm not slim now though so I bet I'll be waiting a while.
Xx

When I first started to get a bump, it often seemed to be on my left side when I was lying down. I never did ask the midwife about it since it equaled out eventually and no other issues but I assumed it was baby hanging out over there and it was fun to know where he was. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->