stupid me is symptom spotting again....

Moondance

Waiting too damn long
Reaction score
Its been a long time since I posted here but 4.5 years in we are still ttc....

Several months ago my partner and I had a huge fight and we we both too stubborn to sort it out for a bit. This is now my 3rd cycle. .. Since we had the fight I stopped taking clomid.
Both of the first 2 cycles after the fight I ovulated cd14.

I don't honestly know what's going on at the moment. I've had cycles where I showed no symptoms of ovulation even after the fact so I can't honestly tell you when I ovulated but we timed it for day 14 anyway....

Now I'm on day 37.

Now... some history. Since age 12 I've lost 99% of my sense of smell. I am smelling things I couldn't smell before.
I have a weird pressure in the lower part of my abdomen just above my pubic mound.
I'm always fatigued and that hasn't changed.
My boobs feel fuller and. ..... oddly..... jigglyer if that makes any sense.
I have been fussy about food.... though some days I'm ravenous and other days I'm just not even hungry at all.
I had diarrhoea for 5 straight days... that's only just beginning to sort itself out but I'm not sure.
This morning I woke up with some cramping like I needed to do #2, so went to toilet. Started burping and feeling nauseous.... thirty seconds later I was having dizzy headspins and had to return to bed.

Its mostly the pressure low in the abdo that's got me curious..... and I'm just too scared to test.

Sounds promising to me :thumbup: Have you tested yet?
I tend to symptom spot every cycle despite knowing its near on impossible for us to achieve natural pregnancy. I keep telling myself it may only be 1% but its a chance none the less!
I hope this is it for you, 4 years is along time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->